Bill Gronow, almost a 40-year veteran of the Chicago housing market, has been inducted twice into the prestigious Home Builders Association of Greater Chicago’s Hall of Fame for marketing (2007 and 1993). Bill’s contribution to LandPath, Inc. is excelling in: 1) positioning property markets and 2) land development for targeted marketing opportunities. His expertise lies in conducting relevant research for strategic positioning, staff training, sales and product development. “Investors strictly look at dollars and ROI. If they’re not familiar with local real estate and the current market, LandPath, Inc. provides invaluable expertise. My role is to provide crucial end-use marketability of the project,” Bill explains.
Bill Gronow’s exceptional marketing skills for property development include:
- Analytical skills in deciphering relevant and updated statistical market research
- An astute understanding of housing market conditions, regardless of the economy
- Ability to analyze various market positioning strategies to maximize sales opportunities
- Listening to, and creating, innovative target market demands to move home sales
- Recruiting and hiring good-fit sales staff for each project product and target market
- Sales training hundreds of sales people to realize profitable sales
- Creating successful advertising campaigns that generate attention and call to action—from understanding what motivates home buyers
- Developing the right products for specific target markets—based on relevant research and expert knowledge of the Chicago housing market honed from almost four decades of solid experiences
- Understanding the strength of collaborating with other experts (such as architects, suppliers and builders) in sustainable land development today
That’s what makes Bill Gronow an undisputed marketing leader for land evaluation and land development—his acumen in marketing properties to achieve maximum absorption and price points at relevant, current market conditions.