John J. Emigh brings over 30 years of growth-oriented profit performances and expert hands-on land evaluation and land development expertise to LandPath, Inc. He has successfully worked with over 50 communities and government agencies in: 1) annexing, 2) zoning and 3) platting residential properties. Working with a valued network of brokers, subcontractors and consultants, John stays informed of current land values and development costs to envision land planning for renewed growth. That’s why John’s expertise delivers compelling value for land acquisition and property development.
A civil engineer, John Emigh capably leads all aspects of land acquisition, entitlement and residential property development. He’s noted for strong vision and excellence in:
- Identifying emerging markets
- Site research and selection
- Spot on feasibility analyses
- Purchase contract negotiations
- Expert selection of consultant teams
- Highest and best-use zoning strategies
- Annexation agreement negotiations
- Budget and pro-forma preparation
- Subcontractor selections
- Delivering improved lots at compelling value
- Finalizing projects and bond reductions
John Emigh was former Vice-President of Land Acquisition/Entitlement/Development for Kennedy Homes Limited Partnership, a “Top 100 Builder” and J.D. Powers Award Winner for Quality in Homebuilding. John’s extensive expertise in land investments for residential land use is priceless in reconfiguring sustainable land development for clients.